If you practice Tabata exercises twice a week for only 6 weeks, your body will change and you will feel stronger, slimmer and firmer than ever.
Most people who exercise often know how to slow down in exercise (workout plateau) – they work hard but suddenly there is not much progress at a time. And this is very easy for a person to feel frustrated. One of the fastest ways to break the status is through Tabata workout (Tabata Trainng).
This is a very intensive form of exercise, fat burning and a large number of calories and results in markedly changing results. If you practice Tabata exercises twice a week for only 6 weeks, your body will change and you will feel stronger, slimmer and firmer than ever.
What is Tabata Trainng?
The Tabata Practice principle is a combination of 20 seconds of training with 10 seconds of rest. Remember 20 seconds and 10 seconds, no more, no less. It is best to have a timer or an application to determine the exact time because it is very important to your success.
The reason for choosing these times is simple: Our muscles work in the anaerobic mode with their absolute maximum capacity in exactly 20 seconds and 10 seconds. This is exactly the time for the muscles to recover.
How do you do it?
Perform each exercise for 20 seconds with your maximum ability and then rest for 10 seconds. Repeat 8 times.
Thus, each exercise only takes 4 minutes. Rest for 1 minute and move on to the next 4 minutes.
Choose 6 different exercises for a 30 minute exercise.
Believe us, 30 minutes of Tabata training is enough if you do it properly. Moreover, the exercises are done very simply so you can easily do it.
Exercise # 1: Raise your knees
Let’s start with something that is technically simple. The goal of this exercise is to raise the knee as high as possible.
– Jumping simultaneously brings your right knee up.
– Then jump and change your legs to raise your left knee.
– Continue to dance until the time is up (20 seconds).
Exercise # 2: Make a frog
This exercise affects many muscle groups in your lower body, just pay attention to your back. If you see back pain, replace this exercise with another exercise, keeping the 20/10 second rule intact.
– Bend your knees and place your hands on the floor.
– Jump into the plank position.
– Jump back to the original position, place your feet on the sides.
Exercise # 3: Speed skating
Add a little movement to your Tabata exercise group.
– Stand straight on the floor, 2 feet wide with hips.
– Jump to the left as far as possible, and then take your right foot behind the left leg, your hand hitting the natural foot.
– Then jump back to the right, the same movement.
Exercise # 4: Plank
You will love the plank exercise among these Tabata exercises. This is the easiest part of the whole exercise.
– Fight 2 elbows and toes on the floor, the body forms a straight line.
– Keep your legs straight and slightly apart.
Exercise # 5: The climber
After you’ve had a little time to relax while practicing plank, it’s time to bring your heart rate to the maximum again!
– Starting from the high anti-push position, put one leg in front of a chest.
– With a boom, switch the position of the leg, bring the other knee towards your chest.
– Avoid jumping up while keeping your body straight.
Exercise No. 6: Burpees
Everyone likes burpees. This is a highly effective exercise developed by Royal H. Burpee, an American physiologist, as a fitness assessment test.
– Squat on the floor, 2 feet wide with hips, put 2 hands on the floor right in front of you.
– Japan jumps 2 straight legs later in an anti-push posture, performing 1 push-push.
– Turn on jumping to the squat position and immediately jump on the spot, as high as possible.
– Ground with foot tip and move to squatting position.
– Stand up or jump up depending on your fitness level.
The Tabata exercises are very intensive, so make sure you spend enough time to warm up your body before practicing.
If you are unable to perform some proposed exercises because of injury, just change it with one of the other exercises. As long as you keep the rule of 20/10 seconds, the exercises will be extremely easy.
You will feel tired and exhausted, but don’t forget to keep an eye on the technology. Never compromise between quality and quantity.
No cheating! In every 20-second period, you need to do your best.
This exercise program is not for beginners, so listen to your body.
If you have any problems with the cardiovascular system, this is probably not the type of exercise that suits you.
Time is important: 20 seconds, 10 seconds, 8 times, with 1-minute rest.
Repeat this exercise 2-4 times a week depending on your level of exercise.